• Films must be created on or inspired by the island of Nantucket.
• Film length: 2-10 minutes.
• Films cannot be a commercial for a local business.
• Films cannot be a music video.
• Films must be submitted by Sept 15th, 2018
• Submission fee is $35, free to students. Fees are used for promoting the event.
• Top films will be selected by a jury and shown at the Dreamland Theateon October 6, 2018 . All films will be shown on NCTV Channel 18.
• Filmmakers will be notified of their selection level by September 30th, 2018
• All music must have music rights be properly cleared.
• Submission format: 24P / H.264
• All filmmakers must agree to and sign NCTV Membership Benefits and Responsibilities Handbook.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
The Shorts Committee is available to guide you through the filmmaking process.
Email us at: email@example.com or fill out our Contact Form
Visit our Facebook page for updated information and inspiration: www.facebook.com/nantucketshorts.
NCTV has loaner gear (cameras, tripods, lights etc.) available for your production as well as film editing facilities. Contact Lisa Getter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE NANTUCKET SHORTS COMMITTEE
Dan Driscoll | Lisa Getter | Lance Kelly | Kit Noble | Emme Duncan